1. About cookies
As service providers, Livingstone is aware that we must comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE). Therefore, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of the same, and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (RGPD), we provide information regarding the use and processing of data storage and retrieval devices on users' terminals, which are commonly referred to as cookies, by the owners of Livingstone.
2. What are cookies?
3. Classification of cookies
Cookies can be classified on the basis of several criteria:
- Because of their ownership, they may be proprietary or third party. Livingstone does not use its own cookies.
- By their duration, they can be session or persistent,
- By their purpose, they may be technical or necessary, for personalization, analysis or behavioral advertising.
4. What cookies do we use at Livingstone?
- Google Analytics: these cookies allow us to know data about your browsing on our website to optimize it, customize your options and offer you a better service and a better experience. In any case, click on this link to find out what specific data are collected by Google Analytics cookies. https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=es
- Mailchimp: only if you have given us your consent to receive commercial communications in any of the points of our website, Mailchimp will install a cookie that will only allow us to know the reception by you of the emails that contain that commercial communication and your behavior with respect to them (if you open them, if you click on any link that they have incorporated, ...) with the sole purpose of developing statistics and optimize our mailings and commercial processes.
5. Disable cookies
All browsers include the option to disable and delete cookies that websites can install on your devices. In Livingstone, we provide you with the link to the information offered by the most common browsers:
– Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
6. Acceptance of cookies